1. Why does Clover confront Mollie?
2. What happens to Mollie?
3. How does Napoleon use the sheep’s bleating of “Four legs good, two legs bad” to his advantage?
4. What does Snowball see for the animals as a result of building the windmill?
5. How does Napoleon show his disapproval of Snowball’s plans?
6. What is Benjamin’s opinion of the windmill?
7. What happens to Snowball?
8. What changes on Animal Farm does Napoleon announce to the animals?
9. How does Squealer explain these changes and Napoleon’s intent to build the windmill after all?
10. How does Squealer try to undermine Snowball?
11. How did the lives of the animals become more difficult in the beginning of Chapter VI?
12. How does Boxer deal with these new difficulties?
13. How do conditions on the farm under Napoleon’s leadership compare to when Jones was
14. Who is Mr. Whymper and why does he come to the farm?
15. How does Squealer address the animals’ concerns about engaging in trade with the humans?
16. What change occurs to the living conditions of the pigs?
17. What happens to the Fourth Commandment?
18. How does Squealer answer their questions concerning the Fourth Commandment?
19. What happens to the windmill?
20. What does Napoleon say happened to the windmill, and what does he do?